Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 4 p.m., check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property or in the suites?
- No. Our hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available
throughout the hotel
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel and high-speed wired internet access is available in all guestrooms.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have?
What are the hours?
- Yes, we do. It is open 24-hours a day and features various cardio vascular machines as well as a weight machine.
- Do you offer breakfast? What are the hours?
- Yes our continental breakfast is available from 7:00AM-10:30AM
- Do you have a business center?
- We do not have a dedicated business center however we do offer guests brief usage of hotel computers and we do offer business services such as printing, copying and faxing.
- Do you have a pool?
- We do not have a pool on premises.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The hotel does not have a spa, but we do offer In Room Spa services. Please contact the front desk to set up appointments or see our In Rom Spa page for more information.
- What type of bedding is in the Freedom and Independence Suite?
- Each suite has a queen sized bed and a queen sized pullout sofa to sleep up to 4 guests comfortably.
- Is the kitchen equipped with all needed supplies for cooking in suite?
- Yes, all of our suites include all china, glassware, silverware and cookware to use just as you would in the comfort of your own home.
- How do I get to The Eldon Luxury Suites hotel?
- The Eldon Luxury Suites is located just west of the Walter E Washington Convention Center on L ST NW between 9th and 10th ST. Please click here to see the location on the map.
- How far of a walk is it to the National Mall and White House?
- We are about a 15 minute walk to the White House, National Mall and Smithsonians
- How far of a walk is it to the DC Convention Center?
- We are only ½ block from the DC Convention Center, making The Eldon Luxury Suites the closest hotel
- What is the nearest Metro Station?
- The Eldon Luxury Suites is only 2 blocks from the nearest metro station, the Mt Vernon Square station, which is on the Green and Yellow Lines
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance or check www.supershuttle.com
- What are your cross streets?
- The hotel is located on the between 9th and 10th St. on L St. NW.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking?
- Valet parking with full in-and-out privileges, is available for $30 per night, $15 for half day and $50 for oversized vehicles.
- How far is The Eldon from the Verizon Center?
- Only a short 5 block walk
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- All of our rooms can accommodate cribs which we can provide at no charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the customer service department at the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- The minimum age requirement to check into the hotel is 18 years old.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Reservations booked at the Best Available Rate require a One Night Deposit and are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy or 4 p.m. 2 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee. For all other reservations please check with the booking provider for details on the cancellation/deposit policies.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the
time of check-in.
- Do you offer Government Rates?
- The Eldon Luxury Suites offers Government rates matching the per diem for our Independence or Freedom Suite, call 202.540.5000 to reserve a room under the Government rate. Valid Government ID is required at check in.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- All children stay free at The Eldon Luxury Suites.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do not have connecting rooms; however all of our suites sleep 4 guests comfortably with the pullout sofa being in the private living room area and separated by a wall and door from the master bedroom.
- Do you have rooms that can sleep more than 4 people?
- Yes, our Ground Floor Liberty Suite and Presidential Penthouse Suite all sleep up to 6 guests comfortably.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact accounting at 202.540.5000 and we'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Are pets allowed?
- We do not allow pets at The Eldon Luxury Suites.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Our concierge desk will be happy to assist you with special requests.
- Do you sell tickets to the local attractions at your hotel?
- Yes, through the front desk or our website you can purchase tickets for Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the Newseum, Open Top Sightseeing Tours, the International Spy Museum and the Museum of Crime and Punishment.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- We do offer group room rates for room blocks of 10 rooms or more. Please fill out a group room request on our website and someone will get back to you ASAP.
- Does The Eldon Luxury Suites have meeting space?
- We do not have meeting space on site; however we do work closely with the Walter E Washington Convention Center as well as the Mt Vernon Place United Methodist Church to fulfill meeting space needs of our guests.
- Satellite High Definition Television with Premium Movie Channels
- In Room spa and massage services
- Comfortable, home style living at its best
- Suites starting at 650 square feet with custom made furniture
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- 32” full-motion wall-mounted flat panel TV’s
- Granite floors and counter tops
- In-room safes
- Upgraded bedding, robes and slippers
- Goose down comforters
- Side shower massage jets
- Fully equipped full-size kitchens with upgraded stainless appliances
- Queen sized sofa beds in all living rooms
- Rooftop fitness center with view of city
- Valet Parking
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Concierge service including ticket sales for Newseum, Spy Museum, Madame Tussads Wax Museum and Open Top Sightseeing Tours
For All Guests